TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to the Starcial site
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using www.starcial.co.in Your continued use of our website means you agree to these terms. If you do not agree with these terms, please don’t use our website.
1. All content you see on this blog is provided for informational purposes only. The content may change with no given notice.
2. We do not provide any guarantee or warranty as to the completeness, timeliness, accuracy, or suitability of any information on this site or content found by following any of the outbound links from this site.
3. You agree that the information provided here may contain mistakes or inaccuracies and you agree that the owner of Starcial is not liable for any of these errors, mistakes or inaccuracies. We are not liable for any damages or losses from the use or display of this information.
4. Your use of any materials or information on Starcial is at your own risk entirely, and we shall not be held liable for it. You are responsible for making sure that any information available on this website meets your personal requirements.
5. We may include outbound links to other websites from time to time. These links are provided for informational purposes only and do not mean we endorse these websites. Starcial assumes no liability for the content of the websites we link to.
6. The Terms and Conditions of Use are subject to change at any time without any given notice. Changes to these terms will be listed under the “Last Updated” section. Please review these Terms and Conditions regularly. If you continue to use Starcial after changes, it indicates your acceptance of these changes.